Buy Keyword Research
Do you have a small business website that needs keyword research? You may be wondering what this service does for your company. It’s important to know the search terms that people are using when they come to your site, and buy keyword research is one of the first steps in figuring out those terms. This blog post will cover how buy keyword research can help improve your conversion rates on your site and give you more information on what kind of keywords you need to include!
What are Keyword Research terms?
Keyword research terms are the words and phrases that potential customers use when they look for your product or service. You’ll need to conduct keyword research in order to understand what search terms your visitors utilize, so you know which keywords to include on your website. Once you buy this research from a professional company, you can go about creating content and optimizing your pages for those specific search terms.
When it comes to buying keyword research, there are many different services and tools that you can use in order to get the most accurate data possible. We’ll go over some of the best options below!
Free Keyword Research Tools
Buying keyword research for your small business can be a useful tool, but there are also some free options out there that you may want to try first. While these tools do allow you to find keywords and search terms surrounding your company or product, they won’t give as much information as the other types of buy keyword research services available. These keyword research tools include:
- Google’s Keyword Tool – This keyword research tool provides you with search terms based off of the industry you are in and keywords that people use when they come to your site. However, it doesn’t give as much information as other keyword research tools would provide.
- The SEO Book “Free” Tools – These tools are a great option for people who want to buy keyword research and don’t want to spend any money. You can find information on search volumes, competition levels, and AdWords data. However, it does not have the same depth of information as other keyword research tools.
- SEMRUSH – Keywords are a vital part of SEO, and keyword research is the first step for any company that wants to provide their customers with more information about their products. SEMRUSH has one of the most comprehensive buy keyword research tools available online, which makes it an excellent option if you’re looking into this service! This tool includes data on search volumes, competition levels, and CPC (cost-per-click) prices for each keyword. It also offers a detailed report of your website’s SEO and SEM performance!
- SPYFU – Another great buy keyword research tool is Spyfu.com. This service has a wide range of features, including the ability to track your competitor’s keywords and AdWords campaigns. You can also find out how much traffic each keyword brings in, making it easy to see which ones are worth targeting!
- BiQ.Cloud – The BiQ.Cloud is a free keyword tool that is a great option for companies who want to track their keywords as well as upgrade their content with a content intelligence tool.
- SerpStat – SerpStat.com is a useful keyword research tool that allows you to see how your website compares to other websites when it comes to search engine rankings. You can also track your progress over time, so you can see if your efforts are making an impact!
All of these free tools also have a paid version but you can get good SEO keywords from them.
Paid Keyword Research Tools
When it comes to buying keyword research, there are many different services and tools that you can use in order to get the most accurate data possible. Most of these will give you a free trial where you can get a lot of information on your keywords you’ll need to succeed. We’ll go over some of the best options below!
- Majestic SEO – Majestic.com is a keyword research tool that offers both a free and paid option. The free version allows you to see basic information about websites, such as backlinks and referring domains. However, if you want access to more detailed data, you’ll need to pay for the service.
- SEOmoz – SEOmoz.com is another buy keyword research tool that offers a free and paid option. The free version includes information on search engine rankings, SERP features, and social media shares. If you want access to more detailed data, such as estimated clicks and traffic value, you’ll need to pay for the service.
- Ahrefs – The buy keyword research tool from Ahrefs.com is a comprehensive solution that offers data on website rankings, backlinks, and organic search traffic. It also includes information on competitor’s websites!
- Google AdWords – If you’re looking to buy keyword research for your AdWords campaigns, Google’s AdWords tool is a great option. You can see information on search volumes, competition levels, and CPC prices for each keyword. This tool also offers the ability to create ad groups and target specific keywords!
While shopping for keyword research tools, you’ll need to select one that is appropriate for your needs! There are numerous different services that provide buy keyword research tools, so do your homework before making a selection!
Done for you Keyword Research
If you don’t want to buy keyword research and go through the hassle of doing it yourself, we have this service to offer to you! These services will compile a list of keywords based on your business and target audience. They’ll also provide data on search volumes, competition levels, and CPC prices for each keyword! Buying keyword search terms from us will save you time!
You can get started with free keyword research or you can buy keyword research from a paid service. If you buy from a paid service you will still have to sift through the data yourself. If you are looking for a list of the best keywords you should focus on for your website, we offer that! Contact us today if you want more information. Or buy keyword research terms from us today. We would be happy to show how we can help your company grow in organic search rankings by providing insightful data on what people are searching for online right now!